Friday, August 22, 2008

Thankful for weekend after a tiring week!


Annie & Sara

Annie & Ms. Linnie


Caitlyn, Cynthia, Laken, Charlee Kelton & Zac 1 of 60+ cupcakes


Boy am I glad it is Friday! This week just got started with school on Wednesday but it has been an emotional & physically exhausting week. I am just about ready to consider home schooling myself! Ethan is facing many giants this week & it has only just begun. Charlee is doing OK just trying to keep her focused and getting her to tutoring once a week. Annie loathes school! There are 26 kids in her class with 1 teacher! It is also the mix of kids in there many do not even know how to do things that most know at 2 & 3. I am concerned that the kids that do well will even get anything out of this class. Linnie is excellent but they need another kindergarten teacher, I am so sick to death of budget cuts! Are tax $$$$'s are still the same & I expect my kids education not to suffer as a result. I am just about to consider even switching schools! Who knows we may become Valley Indians & Ethan could be on a swim team! We will see what happens the principal said he plans to ask the superintendent to get another kindergarten teacher but everyone is sure he will say no, Education & health & safety are not a concern, but now sports on the other hand! It is just frustrating. I went to pass out the cupcakes today to both girls classes & was able to help Linnie a little, I don't know how she will do it, please pray for this situation it is not good. Here is a picture of the cupcakes I made (sorry pic is sideways).

No comments: