Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Beach 2008



We had a great vacation July 19-26. I loved having a vacation with my whole family together. The boys (Levi & Luke) enjoyed it so much as did my kids just for having them along. The condo was great very spacious, nicely located to everything & great price. The girls loved the beach but were a little scared of the tide....so there was not a lot of worry they would go out too far, as a matter of fact, a few abrasions from sand surfing. Ethan also enjoyed the beach, it has been a long time since he was there. We visited Build-a Bear & Build-a Ride at Broadway on the Beach. I enjoyed the beach so much more than any other time I have been there. Maybe because of the VBS theme, I seen the beauty of God's perfect world this week. It is so amazing to me that not only did He create all of this wonder in 6 days but the function & movement of it all, the timing of the waves, the rising and setting of the sun. WOW !!!!!it was really breathtaking to see His awesomeness. Mom & I talked a lot about creation & the ignorance of man, it is amazing that *******BANG*******and all this came about huh????!!!! well I wonder why if this is possible why hasn't there been explosions since with millions of other worlds just popping into being???? Ethan said "If we were created from monkeys/apes, why are there still monkeys & apes and why are they not evolving into more people?????huh????? This kid can argue with the best of them. Spine tingling is the intricate sea creatures and the many colors of fish in the sea and the adaptions that they have to protect themselves, we had the opportunity to visit Ripley's Aquarium. I could just go on & on......Then on the way home the mountains and sunset was beautiful... and I kept thinking God why have I never seen your beauty like this before? Maybe now it is because I am looking through 3 little ones eyes and trying to be the eyes my mom no longer has, but for whatever reason I am so thankful for such a wonderful vacation.

No comments: