Friday, August 22, 2008

My little girl off to school!




Annie Lawson first day of Kindergarten
Friday August 22, 2008











Today is a sad day for me and Annie, she did not want to go and I actually had to give her a little or should I say a moderate push onto the bus. Of course all was going well & Charlee told he they had assigned seats & she had to sit in her section, next thing Annie went to pieces. Fortunately Annie knows Fran (bus driver) & she let them sit together. It was so hard to make her get on that bus she will be a different person now! They are not a baby anymore once they start school. & kindergarten is different than preschool she didn't have to go to that. So I sit here lonely this morning....all my babies are now in school & oh how fast the years go! Ms. Linnie said she did excellent at her assessment yesterday & I know she will do fine, but she has no desire to be there. She said to her little friend Sara yesterday as they were playing (Sara will be in her class) "well I ain't going to school I don't like it & it is boring!" There is only one class between her & Charlee's so that is also comforting, but big cousin Levi is not in there building now, he is at the Middle School so no one to run off bullies (like that's a worry where Annie is concerned haha). I reminded her that I can't be with her but her Jesus is & He will help her when she is afraid or upset, she just smiled. So as a bribe I am taking cupcakes to school this afternoon (what will the bribe be on Monday?????

1 comment:

Patty said...

I can't believe that little Annie is off to school. That even makes me sad. It's sad when you end up all alone at home, isn't it? Be sure to take a picture of those cupcakes, will you? I would love to see them!! You have such beautiul kids!!