Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Swim Party






Charlee had a chance to get with her friends before school at a swim party for her friend Ethan's birthday. They had so much fun. She has a great group of friends I hope they stay this way, all the parents in this group are great. She had a busy weekend with a sleepover at Jodi's Friday night & this party Sunday. She is becoming the party animal!!!!! Charlee's whole idea of why school is important is socialization. This is one of her great traits. She will be a good friend, she has the cutest little giggle. I am so blessed to have her for a daughter & she tells everyone I am her best friend in the whole world, I just hope that stays that way. I love her & the other 2 so much. Sometimes I will say...."I wish I had a best friend like you when I was in school" & she will say..."you do now mom, remember we are best friends!" I want to just keep them at this age for a few years, they are growing tooo fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would love to taste all there fannies

Anonymous said...

All lined up for daddy's cock