Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fire Pevention 2008




Charlee was so excited that they had submitted a fire poster & she said "mom you might get a call that I won a ribbon in the contest!" trying to explain that not everyone could win but she was a good artist, I soon forgot about it, until I received the happy yet somewhat disheartening call that Annie placed....what would I say to Charlee, she was the one who wanted to win, Annie had no idea what it was about. I remembered that Charlee had been chosen to have her drawing of a horse be put in the "Big Red Phone Book" (please look it up if you haven't seen it, it is great! Anyway I explained that now it was Annie's turn & I would be at the ceremony but only for Annie not her. I should have remembered what a kind good little heart Charlle has, she immediately got excited & said "Oh mom, I can't wait, I don't even care if I win... I am so happy for Annie!!!" she sheaked and squealed but kept a great secret. Annie won 3rd place and was so excited to see mommy & mamaw there and she had the most proud sister of any kid out there in the audience! They love each other sooo much!

No comments: