Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Friday Night Lights!!!!











Friday night was the big night, the girls had attended a fundraising cheer camp for the MHS cheerleaders & were ready to perform. One did & one did not can you guess which one stood on the field with 50+ other girls and thousnads of screaming fans......and glared at me as though it was my idea she be out there or like I forced her to do it. Then as it finishes she is mad because "she did not get to do it" wow!!!! I can't win with this one, but she was cute as was Charlee who really enjoyed it. Sad thing is Annie is missing her chance if she is not a cheerleader as she has the voice for it for sure!!!!


















Ethan was "ball boy" for the team, he enjoyed this and got more action that in his Jr Hi season thus far. He actually got in a tackle and had no equipment on YIKES!!!! but the Falcons won Yeah!!!!! 4 -0 Yeah!!!!!!! Ethan's team won the night before as well they beat West !!!!!!!!! this week is at Portsmouth, I gotta remember my camera. I "like" football and when Ethan is not playing I "love" it !!!!!!! sorry but that is the overprotective mother in me! Wouldn't swimming be much better?! He could be the next Michael Phelps!!!!! Hey who knows?

No comments: