Friday, October 3, 2008

Minford Spirit Day! Lil Falcons in Flight


The girls were so excited for spirit day today, they geared up in their Minford attire and off they went, tonight is the BIG GAME.......Minford & Burg. I hope we beat them, I can't remember the last time that happened, we are undefeated so they are as able to win this tonight as Burg is. GO Falcons.....Go Falcons.........Oh my I want to go to this game but I am thinking how listening to it on the radio would be better in the warmth of my home??? At any rate we are behind ya RED!!!!!! and there is 2 lil Falcons out there showing there colors today!!!!!

2 comments:

Patty said...

They are adorable in the Minford "get-ups". Thanks for sharing the picture. I love the one of Ethan playing football too--I would imagine he's pretty quick! I'll pray for him and his bid for presidency. I wish he was running for president for real!! :) He's something special--but you know that, don't you?

Jennifer said...

Cutest girls at Minford Elementary!!!!